Book your session by purchasing this option or contact Jennifer to set up your session. Sessions are 45-75 minutes via zoom, your home or office, or at Jennifer's home practice space.
Jennifer has been teaching, practicing, and educating people on yoga and its many forms of practice for 15+ years. Private sessions are tailored to you and your needs.
Students that Jennifer works with choose private lessons for:
- Therapeutic approaches to yoga, relaxation, stress-relief & meditation
- Vinyasa & progressed approaches to learning yoga asana & techniques
- Grow their practices by studying with an adept teacher
- Begin with a fresh start to something new and healing in their life
- Learning from the comfort of their own home
- Mindfulness & Meditation
Wherever you are in your life, yoga can aid in recovery, loss, healing, strengthening, toning, releasing, and create a space for mindfulness in our life. Sessions are confidential, are conducted with restorative yoga techniques and yogic psychology. Jennifer is a certified yoga therapist through the International Association of Yoga Therapists and has been actively practicing for over 10 years.
Session availability is usually Tuesday & Thursday evenings, and limited weekend availability.
Contact Jennifer to get approval for home office visits. Referrals are welcome.