Class meets Saturday, October 23rd, 1:30-2:45 pm Carving to Follow!
I love fall! Let's combine two of my favorite things: Yoga & Pumpkins! Grab a pumpkin and some carving tools and head on over to the barn. I will provide stencils, additional carving tools, hot cider, and some fresh apple treats for after class. If it is too cold for yoga, bundle up for a cozy meditation or a hike instead, no matter what it will be fun and refreshing! Tables and Chairs will be set up for us!
What to Bring:
- Yoga Mat and 2 large towels or yoga blankets is strongly recommended
- Yoga Straps & Blocks are helpful but not required
- (Barn floor is dusty!)
- Dress for the weather, in layers! You will be warm when you move and feel cool when you relax.
- If the weather is on the cooler side we may just meditate so bring a cushion or several blankets to sit on.
- Pumpkin and some carving tools
- Feel free to bring your own wine or adult beverage if you wish
- Candle for your pumpkin
- Hot Cider
- Fall Snack
- Yoga/Meditation Class
- Markers for Carving
- Select Carving Tools & Scoopers
We must meet our class a minimum of 3 days prior to class.
If the class minimum is not met, the class will be canceled and you will receive a refund or can request to be transferred to another class.
*Class minimum is 8 max is 20. All ages, and human beings 14 years and up, are welcome. Students must be able to get up and down off the floor. If you would like to bring your own folding chair, some asanas can be modified with a chair.
Classes are held in person at Resilient Acres in Chardon. Resilient Acres, 12987 US-6 Chardon, OH 44024
Discount & Refund Policy:
There are no refunds on classes 10 days prior to class. Transfer requests will be accepted as long as the class has met its minimum.
Jennifer is the owner of two small holistic businesses, Heaven & Earth Aromatherapy LLC & Women, Yoga & The Moon. She has been teaching yoga for over fifteen years and holds several yoga certifications in yoga, yoga therapy, prenatal yoga and has a specialized Master's in Science degree with a specialization in aromatherapy.